Public address systems are used to reinforce a sound source e.g. a person making an announcement via loudspeakers throughout a building or venue where the natural voice would not reach. Systems are used to cover an audience that is large, spread over a wide area or to make announcements in noisy environments.
Whether you need a simple public address system, a multi-zone system with paging/pre-recorded message playback or to just play background music we can design a system to suit you. Options include:
- Paging microphones can be installed in multiple locations allowing different members of staff to communicate over the system. This can be to individual zones without interrupting other areas or globally.
- Bluetooth, CD player, tuner or digital playback systems (background music or pre-recorded messages)
- Indoor or outdoor loudspeakers
Public address systems can be used for a wide range of applications including:
- Bars and restaurants
- Offices and schools
- Civic centres and colleges/universities
- Sports halls and playing fields
- Agricultural show grounds
- Shops, supermarkets and showrooms
- Factories and workshops
For more information please contact us